Why Should You Buy Wartrol? Read This Full Blown Review
What are warts??
Warts are the small cauliflower growth that appears on the hands, feet or other outer skin areas of the infected person. They occur when the skin is exposed to the human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts are like a small growth that look like a solid blister or small cauliflower and rough in texture.
What is Wartrol?
Wartrol is a scientifically proven and safe remedy which is made from organic components to heal warts and the best part is that there are no side effects of these. It is the best natural solution available which is easy to apply, reasonably priced, and yields wonderful results.
Also this product is FDA approved, which makes it 100% reliable too. This product works as a perfect solution that stops the contagion of this virus and effectively treating the problem and its cause.
- Easy and safe application.
- 17% salicylic acid – Major ingredient.
- Ingredients approved by FDA.
- Liquid solution wart remover with brush applicator for convenient application.
- Ancillary ingredient: Ethyl alcohol, Menthol.
- Wartrol solution is purchased worldwide but available on official site only.
- Special packages and limited time period offers available.
- Money refund policy.
When skin comes in contact with the specific types of HPV viruses, they can cause an accelerated growth of the Keratin, a hard protein on the epidermis layer, the outer layer of the skin.
In this website, I have tried to accumulate information as best as possible about the warts, along with their effective homoeopathic treatment solution - ‘The Wartrol’. To educate you about the warts so that you can avoid all the hassles and humiliations that come with the warts and can treat the infection and its root cause.
So now without further ado, let’s start with the Wartrol review for our health and well-being.
Wartrol: An OTC Homoeopathic Solution For All Types Of Warts.
First Of All, Let’s Take A Look At Wartrol "The Natural Cure’s" Overview:
Please do not make the common mistake of confusing hazardous warts with the moles on the skin. Moles are much bigger in sizes and much darker in color.
There is also a considerable difference between the size of a mole and that of a wart. Mole may grow large and while warts are usually small in size, skin-coloured and have rough texture.
Also, I would strongly suggest not to buy this product from Amazon or any third party site. Instead I’d recommend purchasing it from the official seller site to ensure that you get 100% natural Wartrol.
How Do You Get Warts?
It is easier for the HPV to enter our skin through the cuts or scrapes, no matter how minor they appear.
What is HPV?
HPV is not referred to a single virus but it is a group of more than 150 related viruses. Each HPV virus in this large group has been assigned a number which is denoted as its HPV type. There are more than 60 types of HPV which are categorized to be the cause of the warts appearing on skin.
The name HPV is commonly named for the warts (papillomas) some HPV virus types can cause. The most common areas on the outer skin, which are exposed to the HPV infections, are fingers, near the fingernails, or on the hands.
Apart from these typical arts that can cause infection to the exposed skin areas, there are certain type of HPVs hat can cause wart in the genital area, and if not treated on time they can turn cancerous.
Watch this quick video to find out how to get rid of warts...
Types of Warts that are most commonly seen are:
- Common warts: Most commonly seen on the backs of fingers, toes, and knees and are dome shaped. Being on the exposed skin area makes them highly contagious in nature, but often they are limited to one member in a family as they effect depending on the immune system of the person. Also, it has been also noticed that they do not tent do spread or infect the other areas of your body.
- Plantar's warts: Sometimes, confused with corns, these types of warts are found on the bottom of the foot. These could be unbearably painful to endure because of the pressure of walking or standing on them as it flattens them. A black dot can be seen in the middle with the surrounding hard white area in if it is a plantar wart. The dark dot is the wart's blood supply.
- Flat or plane warts: These may grow on the face, legs, and other parts of the body, often very small in size (the size of a pin head) and in large numbers.
- Periungual warts: These occur around or under the nail.
- Filiform warts: These warts are long in shape and can usually occur on the neck ,eyelids and armpits.
Though, Wartrol has been an OTC wart treatment solution for years, I also want my readers to know that I’m not promoting this product and instead I’m trying to spread all the info I get from here including my personal experiences and all the other sources.
In this site, I am opening up about my own experience with the painful warts and how I found Wartrol to get rid of them to enjoy a normal, healthy and social life. I have tried to ever aspect and tried to make it as informative as possible.
What Are the Ingredients of This Powerful Wart Eliminating Serum?
Like many other wart removal serums, wartrol's main ingredient is salicylic acid. It has been fda approved as a safe choice to remove skin growths from the body.
It acts in a gentle manner by softening the outer most layers of the skin. Wartrol contains 17% concentration of salicylic acid and it its main active ingredient.
Backed by the medical research, salicylic acid has been compared equally to the conventional treatment like cryotherapy liquid nitrogen treatment.
Other non-active ingredients in the wartrol are:
- Flexible Collodion
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Ascorbic Acid
- Salicylic Acid
The willow tree bark excerpts salicylic acid, which also constitutes the most important ingredient involved in Wartrol. From years this is being actively used to ease down the pains, reduce fever and aches, and it carries anti-inflammatory properties.
Many researches have been conducted in reference to the Salicylic acid, in terms of its effectiveness on treating the warts and it has been scientifically proven itself in the clinical results. For example:
- Research 1: Based on study published by U.S. National Library of Medicine, 57% of 723 patients used OTC treatment with Salicylic acid before attending GP surgery, and Salicylic acid had been found the most cost-effective treatment to cure warts.
- Research 2: Study on 240 patients published by the British Medical Journal shows salicylic acid and the Cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen were equally effective for plantar warts removal, with the cheaper salicylic acid topical treatment is more cost-effective than the liquid nitrogen treatment.
Read these wartrol reviews to find out if it actually works...
Let's take a look at the most prominent inactive elements:
- Flexible Collodion: This ingredient itself is a mixture of castor oil, camphor, and collodion. Camphor is common remedy to treat the fungal infections and relieving the itching caused by the skin infections. Collodion is a syrupy like liquid that is normally used to close up small wounds that break out on the skin.
- Polysorbate-80: This ingredient is found in a number of health care products. It acts as an emollient and helps other ingredients to dissolving and to be absorbed by the skin for effective results.
- Ethyl Alcohol: This ingredient is generally known as Ethanol. It carries anti-septic properties and therefore is a common ingredient in the cosmetic products. Ethanol carries strong antibacterial properties that fight the HPV which causes warts and aids the in the effective absorption of the other active ingredients into the skin's surface.
Directions for Use
- Wash the affected area with clean water or, the best way is to soak wart infected area in the warm water for 5 minutes.
- Dry the skin cautiously.
- Apply gently with brush in small amounts to cover each wart properly.
- Let the solution dry.
- Repeat this formula at least twice a day (until warts disappear) for up to 12 weeks.
- The Solution is specifically for external application only.
Do Not Use
- On Irritated Skin,
- On Any Area That Is Infected Or Reddened,
- On Any Skin Area That Has Cuts Or Is InfectedIf
- You Are a Diabetes Patient
- If Your Blood Flow is Poor
- Not advised to be used on birthmarks or warts, moles, and the hair rising from them
How Did I Come Up With This Blog?
During my own personal struggle to find a permanent cure for the warts, I realized that there was not much useful information available on the web which could lead people astray looking for a cure. With my thorough research I have gathered enough information on the warts, its types, its permanent cure Wartrol and its ingredients which am going to share in this site.
I believe sharing the knowledge is the most ideal thing to do to help warts sufferers.
My Personal Experience Of Using Wartrol, Read On…
I came face to face with the problem of warts a couple of years back when I was a student in college. I noticed small bumps on my hands. I could never even imagine that I will ever get a bacterial or a viral infection. So I ignored it and just applied a skin ointment for treating it like any minor infection.
After weeks of repeated application there was no change in fact the small bumps grew into the prominent growth which was noticeable by others and that is how I was told that my hands are infected with the HPV.
I consulted my physician, then a dermatologist, but both their prescriptions failed. I could not get rid of them they were only mildly reduced. Then, from a hearsay thing I started applying the baking soda. Needless to mention the pain, humiliation that I went through. I was so tired of keeping everything separate and people looking at me with understanding looks.
After 2 months of struggle one of my teachers noticed it and suggested the Wartrol solution. I had tried so many things anyway and so I thought why not?
After two months of advised application my infection started to seem better. I could see that the warts are improving. I used it regularly for over a few weeks and warts were removed finally. I cannot begin to tell you the relief that I found to be able to live that normal life again.
Wartrol solution offered me a permanent cure for the warts and helped me gain back my self-confidence, my normal self again.
Take a look at the pic below and you will see why and how Wartrol proved to be a boon for me.
Are Warts Contagious?
Though, most of you may know, but let me reiterate- Warts are infectious. And they infect not only when you come in the direct contact of the person but also if you have touched the items used by them. So, be it drying the hands on towel, using the same objects or a simple handshake, the warts causing HPV will find a way to infect other person.
Therefore, it becomes crucial to treat warts in a timely manner.
Note: HPV is a viral infection and therefore, how the person’s immune system responds to the viral and bacterial infection is a matter of great importance. Thus, everyone contacts HPV develop warts.
In the case of plantar warts on the feet, it is easy to pick up the virus when walking barefoot in public areas such as the paving around a swimming pool, public showers or locker rooms.
Warts can also spread to the other parts of your body through the breaks on your as small as a scrape. Warts do not break straight away but rather they take 2-6 months to develop if they are exposed to virus.
Does Wartrol really work?
Wartrol works as a vaccine and it is 100% natural. This product is highly recommended by many dermatologists across the world. As per the data and results collated during my comprehensive research on the wart removing solutions and remedies, I can say that Wartrol works.
Wartrol also prevent the future re-occurrence of the warts.
Benefits Of Using This Product:
- Its application is safe and it does not bring any side effects. Great for safely removal of warts.
- It is devoid of any type of chemical components.
- It is a homeopathic solution so there is no need to freeze or burn warts.
- You can apply it yourself with the brush applicator without any extra help.
- This solution is very effective and it provides permanent lasting results.
- If you don’t see its results and you will disappointed with it, then company provide you 100% money guarantee within 90 days.
Is Wartrol Safe?
Wartrol is an FDA sanctioned product whose main constituent is Salicylic acid, which is frequently used in many wart removal products and makes the Wartrol safe.
However, it is advised that you consult your physician before you decided to use Wartrol. Many people are very quick to buy products that deal with warts without taking the time to understand their condition and the consequences that could arise from the use of the wrong product.
Therefore, first consult your doctor and make sure that you understand your condition properly before you start curing it..
Where to buy Wartrol?
Are you looking for the best place to purchase Wartrol? Then you don’t need to go other places like Walmart, Walgreen or any other online or offline stores.
The best place to buy Wartrol is through directly with manufactures or its official site. Only official site will provide you guarantee of this product.
Money Back Guarantee:
No worries, if you are buying this product and won’t feel good about the product, you can get 100% risk free money back guarantee. You can also check the deal from the official website. Money back Guaranteed!!
Customer’s Reviews About Wartrol:
When you see the reviews about Wartrol, you can find that most of the people are devastated from the warts that come from HPV. Check out a few of the patients who have witnessed firsthand the properties of the Wartrol.
Customers who used this product have found it to be very effective.
Customers are happy because Wartrol provides inexpensive, speedy and benign recovery. Besides, it is an over the counter drug and therefore it doesn’t require doctor’s prescription.
Here are the different packages that you can choose from.
- BUY 3 BOTTLES GET 2 FREE
In this prime package you will receive an offer of buy 3 & get 2 free pack at $29.97/each. Available only at $149.85.
- BUY 2 BOTTLES ‐ GET 1 FREE
In this medium package you will receive 2 bottles and get 1 free bottle at $33.30/each only at $99.90.
- BUY 1 BOTTLE
This is a smaller package in which you can start by buying one bottle at $49.95.