There are a number of questions that one might have in mind, while using Wartrol, and there is need for properly understanding the product and its use; before trying it. These FAQ will definitely help you in determining the answers to a number of questions that you may have. Read on to find the answers to these questions.
- How can I buy Wartrol?
Wartrol is available online only. It is not made available at any medical store, so you need to purchase it from the official makers.
- I have some medical issues going on, is this product safe for use?
Make it a rule to consult the physician before you start using any sort of medicine. Consult a doctor before you start the use of Wartrol.
- How much time will it take for my warts to disappear after using Wartrol?
This depends entirely on the severity of your warts and how regularly you have been using Wartrol. It is essential to maintain the right dose for the prescribed amount of time to expect results.
- Is it possible that warts spread from one part of the body to another?
Warts are contagious and they do spread from one part of the body to another. This is why it is advised to refrain from contact with an infected person. Besides this, you need to make sure that you never pick on your warts as this will cause them to spread further.
You also need to make sure that you wash your hands at regular intervals and maintain hygiene to prevent the warts from spreading further.
- Why is it advised to spray Wartrol under your tongue?
This may seem like a very different instruction, considering that most people treat Wartrol like any other applicable medicine. However, spraying under the tongue is supposed to be the fastest way getting the medicine to reach your blood stream, just short of injecting the same.
- Are there any recommendations to follow while using Wartrol?
There are some basic steps that need to be followed while using Wartrol:
- Don’t miss your dosage and be regular in the use of Wartrol for best results
- One needs to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water; this helps the medicine in working better
- One also needs to make sure that a healthy lifestyle is maintained where smoking is avoided and healthy food is eaten, and the sleep-pattern is also regular
- What is HPV?
It is the Human Pappiloma Virus which is a group of virus that affects different parts of the body such as the mouth, cervix, anus and the throat. These viruses are of 100 different types and at least 40 of them affect the genital area.
- What can I do to make my immune system better?
One needs to make sure that their immune system is strong, because these viruses affect bodies with a weaker immune system. This is why one needs to make sure that they eat healthy food and keep themselves well hydrated.